Microsoft Office for Mac is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Mac OS X. Mac Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac was released on September 22, 2015, requiring a Mac with a 64-bit Intel processor and OS X Yosemite or later. If you are looking for a help in installation of office 365 or office 2016 on your MAC then this post is for you! Below we have guided you for the installation process of both Office 365 & office 2016 on your MAC. Have a look on the individual sections below!
How to install Office 365 on MAC
If you are looking to install Microsoft Office 365 setup on your MAC, then we will help you out in your pre & post installation process. This post will show you how to install Office 365 on your MAC device via your My Office Account. Follow the Step-by-step guide below-
- 1. Login to mac microsoft office account.
- 2. Sign in using your e-mail and password.
- 3. On the Software page, under Install Office 365 for Mac, select Install to begin downloading the installer package.
- 4. Once the download has completed, open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft Office 365 Installer.
- 5. On the installation screen, press Continue and type in your computer's username and password. This will start the installation process, which may take several minutes to complete.
- 6. Once the installation is complete, click Close.
- 7. Again sign in, you may see an alert asking for permission to access the Microsoft identity stored in your keychain. If so, select Allow or Always Allow to continue.
- 8. On the next screen, choose an appearance for your Office 365 installation for MAC, select Continue, and then select the Start Using Word button to open the app and complete the Office 365 for Mac activation.
For further assistance regarding how to install or reinstall Office 365 on your MAC, you may either visit www.office.com/setup or www.office365login or choose a remote assistance via phone.
If you are already using Office 365, but facing some problems, you may want to reinstall it in order to repair the Office installation, you can call us on our Office 365 support helpline numbers 1-855-441-4419 (USA), +61-1800-769-903 (AUS), +44-800-078-6054 (UK).
The new Microsoft Office 2016 software for MAC include support for Retina displays, iCloud syncing, and looks like the versions of Office currently available on Windows and mobile. The entire Microsoft Office 2016 suite for Mac includes Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Word and Outlook, though it sounds like you might only be looking for the word processor piece of that (Microsoft Word). Given below the step by step guide to install the Microsoft Office 2016 on your MAC device-
Basic install steps after microsoft office mac download
- 1. Download & Install Office For Mac
- 2. For a Mac install: Open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg.
- 3. On the Office home page, select the button Install Office and follow the prompts.
- 4. Activate Office 2016 for Mac
- 5. Click the Microsoft Word icon in the Launchpad.
- 6. Go towww.office.com/signin.
- 7. Sign in with the Microsoft account you already associated with Office
- 8. The system checks if you have a valid license.
- 9. After the license validates, it will activate the product.
- 10. On the next screen, choose a theme for your Office install, and then click Continue.
- 11. You're done! Click Start Using Word, to open and start using the app.
Need microsoft office setup mac assistance for 2016?
For further assistance regarding how to install or reinstall Office 2016 on your MAC, you may visit www.office.com/setup.
If you are already using Office 2016, but facing some problems, you may want to reinstall it in order to repair the Office installation, you can call us on our Office 2016 support helpline numbers